A. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Rudi Gernreich GmbH, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne
6004 Lucerne, Switzerland
We may change our Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time. We encourage you to check the latest version of these Terms and Conditions of Sale whenever you place an order.
1. The products purchased on our Website are directly sold by Rudi Gernreich GmbH, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne.
2. Placing orders on www.rudigernreich.com is available exclusively to consumers. If you are not a consumer, you are expressly not permitted to purchase any products on our Website.
II. Orders and Products
1. In order to purchase products using this Website, you must add it to your Shopping Bag and then indicate that you wish to purchase that product by proceeding to the Checkout section of the Website and entering the relevant information where instructed.
2. All orders are subject to email confirmation by us. The order confirmation is not an acceptance of the purchase offer. A contract of sale will be formed once we have dispatched the ordered products to you. We are entitled to reject your order without providing any reason.
3. Goods delivered will remain property of the Vendor until completely paid for.
4. Orders made from an area site different from the one we are shipping to, or to addresses to which the Vendor cannot ship, will be automatically cancelled.
5. All products come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Do not remove the tag from the purchased product if you wish to return the purchased product.
6. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. Minor differences between this presentation and how the goods really appear do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered.
7. Some products shown on the Website might no longer be available at the time of your visit and prices might change. The prices offered are shown in Euro, including value added tax but excluding shipping costs. If your chosen payment method is not denominated in Euros, the final price of any products you purchase will be calculated in accordance with the exchange rate on the date your payment provider processes your payment.
III. Returns and Refunds
1. You may return products purchased from us, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within thirty days (30) following receipt of the products purchased.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract please register your return on our returns page here: returns.rudigernreich.com
We will send you an email confirming receipt of the withdrawal request together with a return label for DHL drop-off. Please print it and attach it to the outside of the box with the items you want to return. Then, bring the parcel to a DHL drop-off center of your choice. Using the label provided will guarantee a refund in the event of loss or theft during delivery. Please keep the proof of postage until your return has been completed and the payment refunded.
If you decide not to use our return label/service and use a different courier, we are not responsible for any cost, loss of theft of the items during transport. In this case, please send your return to this adress: Rudi Gernreich Eagle GmbH & Co. KG, Goethestrasse 78, 10623 Berlin, Germany.
The Vendor provides the refund using the same payment method you used to acquire the returned products, unless you have expressly agreed with the vendor to use another payment method, and on the condition that you must not incur any additional cost as a result of the refund.
Whatever payment type you used, the refund procedure shall be started by the Vendor within 10 days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the return has been correctly exercised and that the returned products have been accepted.
3. Please note that swimwear cannot be returned in case the hygiene strip has been removed (unless it is deficient). For hygienic reasons, swimwear and underwear must be tried on over your own underwear without removing the hygiene strip.
4. We do not offer exchanges for non-faulty products. If you wish to purchase a new item, please place a new order through the Website or through our Customer Service.
IV. Delivery and Shipment
1. The goods will be delivered solely by DHL. We will bear the risk of transport to the customer.
2. The goods will approximately be ready for shipment 1-2 days following your order. Unless anything different is agreed, the delivery will be made from our warehouse to the delivery address given by the customer. All orders are shipped on DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, meaning that taxes and duties are included in the shipping costs.
3. You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with the delivery of the products you purchase on www.rudigernreich.com.
4. For specific product shipping and delivery procedures please refer to our Returns & Shipment policy. The information provided in that policy is an internal part of these Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order has been placed.
We offer the following payment methods: Credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay. The customer will be required to pay any transfer costs or bank charges incurred.
Please note that we use the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is an asymmetrical encoding method that protects all your data from being overheard or manipulated whilst they are transmitted. It is therefore impossible for any unauthorized person to read this data.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain full in force to the extent permitted by law.
VII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Sale shall be governed by Swiss law, to the exclusion of UN purchase law. Disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms of Sale (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts of Switzerland, provided that the foregoing shall not affect the right of either party to sue in any venue of competent jurisdiction under applicable procedural law.
VIII. Customer Service
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the goods you have ordered, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
B: Terms and Conditions of Use
These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of www.rudigernreich.com. The use of this website (in following "Website") is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions of Use”). By using the Website, you acknowledge having read, understood and unreservedly accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use the Website.
This Website is operated by Rudi Gernreich GmbH, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne (“Company” or “we”), a company registered in Switzerland with the following Trade Register Number: CHE-279.095.326. Our registered address is Hertensteinstrasse 8, 6004 Lucerne (Switzerland).
We may change our Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. We encourage you to check the latest version of the Terms and Conditions of Use on a regular basis.
Our Business Policy
Placing orders on www.rudigernreich.com
is available exclusively to “consumers”. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on www.rudigernreich.com for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, you are expressly not permitted to purchase any products on our Website.
Ownership of Website Material
All content on this Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, designs, images, films, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software ("Website Material") is owned by or licensed to Rudi Gernreich GmbH, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne or its affiliates and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
All trademarks, logos and trade names displayed on this Website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Rudi Gernreich, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne or its affiliates, their respective licensors, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are property of their respective owners. Your use of the Website does not entitle you to any intellectual property rights or any other rights in the Website Material, other than the limited rights of use granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Rudi Gernreich GmbH, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne and its affiliates reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Website Material.
License and Site Access
Viewing, printing, downloading or any other use of any content from the Website grants you a limited, nonexclusive and nontransferable license for use solely by you for your own personal use. Any use of the Website does not give you the right to distribute, assign, sublicense, sale or other use. Any unauthorized use of the Website and its contents immediately terminates the license granted by Website owner.
You will be solely responsible for all damages and other harm resulting from your use of the Website. Rudi Gernreich, Berlin, Swiss Branch Lucerne and the Provider of the Website shall not be deemed liable for any use of the Website made by you in violation of any applicable laws and regulations and these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Links To Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites which are in no way connected to www.rudigernreich.com
Limitation of Liability
Subject to the specific provisions applicable to online sales and to consumer law, we will under no circumstances have any liability with regard to you or to any third party for any direct or indirect damage of any kind whatsoever, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence thereof, arising from the use of the Website. In particular, we provide no guarantee as to the uninterrupted functioning of the Website and refuse all liability in the event of access to the Website being interrupted or unavailable, in relation to bugs or viruses, to any damages caused by fraudulent acts perpetrated by third parties (such as hacking) causing the modification of the information provided via the Website or preventing access thereto. The user therefore accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet. This present limitation of liability applies to the full extent authorized by law.
The information on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. We do our best to provide a complete, accurate and valid information on our Website.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of errors. We reserve the right to amend or correct the content on the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swiss law, but certain specific mandatory local rules may apply. Disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts of Switzerland, provided that the foregoing shall not affect the right of either party to sue in any venue of competent jurisdiction under applicable procedural law.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about these Terms and Conditions of Use or this Website, please email us:
Thank you for visiting us at www.rudigernreich.com
Last modified: June 30th, 2019